Lightweight and rugged, the Wolverine Piper allows you to stay dry, stay protected and stay on the job. The W10181 has a waterproof roughneck leather upper and waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry against the elements and a moisture wicking mesh lining to let your feet breathe. The Piper also has non-metallic hardware to prevent surface scratching, a removable air cell polyurethane cushion footbed to fight fatigue, and an EVA molded midsole for added comfort. Slip and oil resistant rubber outsole. Electrical Hazard Rated. Lightweight and spacious composite toe for protection.
- Waterproof roughneck leather upper
- Non-metallic hardware prevents surface-scratching
- Feet stay dry with waterproof membrane and wave mesh lining
- All-day cushioning from removable air cell PU cushion and molded EVA midsole
- Grippy rubber outsole
- Lightweight cement construction
- Composite-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH